A rocker switch refers to the on-off switch. It rocks back and forth, hence its name rocker switch. When you press one side of the switch, the other side raise. The action resembles that of a see-saw. These switches are commonly used as they are reliable. So, customers around the world prefer this form of switches. The poles indicate the number of circuits controlled by a rocker switch. You can classify it as single pole rocker switches and double pole rocker switches.
Differentiate Single Pole And Double Pole Rocker Switches
You should know all about single pole (Uses just one circuit) and double pole rocket switches (two separate circuits). Here we have mentioned the main differences, just check out the details below:
Want to know how to differentiate the two types? Here are the top points that make single-pole different from double pole rocker switches:
- Single pole rocker switches only control a single electrical circuit while the double pole can control two independent circuits at the same time.
- Single pole rocker switches have two terminals for single-pole, single-throw (SPST) or three terminals for single-pole, double-throw (SPDT). While double-pole has four terminals for double pole, single throw (DPST) or six terminals for double-pole, double-throw (DPDT). It is like 2 separate single pole switches operated by button, knob or by mechanically.
When you purchase the rocker switches, you need to choose the right platform. A platform offering high-quality products at competitive prices always offer customer satisfaction. One such platform is EII (Electrocomp Int’l Inc.). By accessing the platform, you can access the following:
- Assistance from the expert to find the custom products meeting the product requirement.
- Get a specific product by sending a message to the experts when you cannot find it on the platform.
- Access high-quality products from around the globe at cost-effective prices.
Click on https://www.eiicomponents.com/ to get products meeting international standards at affordable rates without compromising on quality. There are so many things that you should know about them, so visit the site and get more details.